We are very proud of our FAQs page, as it is an extensive list with great information for future planning of your Data Center. Discussions regarding your data center are happening and so the topic of “Energy Efficiency” is an inevitable challenge that will come across your desk. We would like to highlight some topics covered on our FAQs page to help arm you with the necessary information you need come Data Center decision making time!
WHAT ENERGY EFFICIENCY MEASURES SHOULD BE CONSIDERED DURING A NEW OR RENOVATED DATA CENTER PROJECT?
- ASHRAE 9.9 – Higher Inlet Temperatures
- Why pay for electrical consumption for mechanical cooling?
- CFD Models
- Heat Wheel
- 400v AC/DC
- Virtualization of services
- Higher efficiency computer equipment
- March 14, 2014 – Federal data center efficiency legislation passes US House of Representatives
No comment yet, add your voice below!