Data Center Enterprise Transformation 2018
- Thursday, 03/15/2018: 9:10 am – 10:10 am
- Room: 006AB
- Session Number: DCDM21
- Security, cyber/network/data
- Data Center Design and Management
The data center comprehensive enterprise solution continues to transform in 2018. This includes considerations for cybersecurity. Learn the “elements” and fundamental concepts associated with the continued transformation. Understand What: Board of Directors, Senior Management, Stock Holders, Trustees, and Tax Payers are looking for in their data center solution. A vendor neutral overview of total cost of ownership vs. risk!
- Appropriate for all levels
- Educational Breakout Session
The data center comprehensive enterprise solution continues to transform in 2018…considerations for cybersecurity. Learn the “elements” & fundamental concepts associated with the transformation.
1) What is the definition of data center transformation 2018?
2) How/why does cybersecurity enter into the overall data center solution mix?
3) What are the comprehensive data center solution “elements” to consider in optimizing the overall data center enterprise total cost of ownership vs. risk matrix?
What industry is this session most closely aligned with?:
Cross-industry or non-industry specific
Which job function(s) is this session most applicable to?:
All job functions
Which of the following job title(s) is this session most applicable to?:
All job titles
Principal – Engineer
No comment yet, add your voice below!