DEFINE “TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP”?
- Total cost of ownership for data center solution includes the “fifteen (15) elements”:
- – Year 1 capex costs
- – Year 1 maintenance costs
- – Year 1 opex (lease costs)
- – Projected annual capex/maintenance/opex costs
- – Security/liability/downtime risks
- Different model in the 2014 data center transformation solution from the historic:
- – Data center facility solution only vision
- Should I minimize capex investment at all costs?
- Should I entertain corporate / university / healthcare / institutional risks based on probability?
- Should I develop an “internal” opex solution?
- How do I assess “risk” in the total cost of ownership “model”?
- If I am a CIO, do I maximize opex, maximize risk, and look for a career change???
- The vision is comprehensive.
No comment yet, add your voice below!